Money – The ultimate source of living. Sometimes this money encourages people to earn more for the daily living and satisfying basic needs.People analytics team has successfully analyzed on “why do people quit jobs” by saying people that, “people mostly quit their boss due to bad managerial ethics of the company, they didn’t quit their job indeed.”
Now let’s have a brief knowledge on why do people quit jobs or what difficulties force the employees to quit the jobs.
- Statistics on why employees quit job: More than 70% employees who work under the stage of high risk retention, have stated that they want to leave the job because they don’t find themselves anywhere in the future growth graph in their current job. Over 20 – 30% staff quit jobs due to the burnout enforced by HR professionals.
- Reasons why employees leave: Boss expectations doesn’t match the artisans work. Despite the boss demands for the best work output which indirectly affects the staffs, and entire premises. The boss anticipates, working with 10 stupid workers would be finer than working with 1 serious manager.
- Employees depart without notification: Most of the time workmen make such decisions due to the lack of communication between their superiors. Bad managers create worst atmosphere for their lower groups and hence wish them to work coolly in the workplace.
- Biggest devastation, creates a loss of efficient employees is that the high performing employees is being over-work and not paid extra for it.
- The Management plays a vital role in employees quitting the jobs. Only disastrous situations are explored to the management and asked to take a decision rest personal problems or boss associated problems are neglected.
Commitment – Heading towards employee status in job:
Commitment means the level of eagerness a person has towards his/her workplace and towards the job assigned. It basically explains the responsibility of an employee as well as the boss towards the 5P’s of an organization.
- What is employee commitment – It means the employee visualizing its vision, mission and goals towards the organization. Commitment grows smoother when both the personnel and boss work together, make plans effectively and execute them in an appropriate manner.
- Employees commitment to the company – The word “Employees” itself speaks that they are the “Backbone of the organization”. Committed employees work as an asset to the organization. They radiate positive and good vive to the rest of the laborers working in that workplace.
- Employees take care of the organization and work efficiently.
- They also benefit the company by performing extra-ordinarily.
- Employee commitment is mostly prefer as “employee loyalty”
- This also acts as an organizational excellence.
- It creates a desire to work more for the organization
Whose Mistake? Is it the Company or the Employee?
May it b mistakes or excuses, blame comes to both the company as well as employee. For instance, if the company defends to assist its co-workers in a specified time then that shall lead to antipathy between the staffs and organization.
Similar prospective applies to the employees too.
Can An Employee Be Personally Liable?
Unfortunately personal liability completely depends on the professionalism of an employee. Instances which bring out employee’s personal liability describes the employee mistake. Protection of employee’s personal liability is based on employment contract at the time of joining. In case anything goes wrong it’s always advisable to consult your employer rather than living in an assumptive world.
Employer Responsible for Employee Actions-
In case an employee harms any task of his/her job then the employer shall be blamed for this course of action. The employer shall also be questioned by the company for negligible hiring, risking the designation and organization as well.
Penalizing Employees for Mistakes-
It’s always a wise decision not to penalize the employees because this might extend to an illegal and offensive dispute within the office premises. The workers might get afraid of working further in the company. Hence, the dispute shall cause to a huge issue against the company in later stage.
Types of People Joining Company:
The growth of a business depends completely upon two strict majors:
- Revenue Generation – This brings different innovative models from employees to generate more profit making to the organization.
- Appropriate Employee – This explains about the desired employee who can enhance the company to a different hike.
Two Types of Employees Join the Company:
- Fresher – These type of people join the organization with a blank mindset in a higher aspiration value and can be trained later.
- The positive side of a fresher is they are easy to hire, quick learners as well as can adopt to a different working atmosphere easily.The negative aspect is they join with an eagerness to earn more knowing nothing about the work to which they are appointed.
- Experienced – These type of people work overtime, don’t demand for hike in salary but negativity lies in the section that they can leave the organization at any instance.
- Attitude of the employee towards the company – A positive attitude of an employee impacts the goodwill of the company and behavior of other co-workers. An organizations indicates more on the psychological betterment and enthusiastic attitude of the employees.
- Ego plays a vital role among the professionals in a company – Ego is inevitable. Every human gets trapped in it.
- Healthy ego acts as a conflict evolvement and serves as a fighter for overall team success but bad ego concentrates more on cohesiveness and destruction.If boss ego starts hurting you immensely then speak calmly but in a decisive manner letting your boss know that this can cause a decline in company’s productivity.
- Worthless leaves – Absenteeism always affects the organization. For instance, if a HR stays on leave in a regular basis .Then that shall initiate an anticipated image on the co-workers of a company.
- Likewise, when priority intends towards an employee of a company this shall lead to extraction of gossips and confusions in other employees mind.
Steps to Reduce Employee Absenteeism:
- Exercising wellness program – Practicing healthy activities would reduce the unplanned leaves.
- Offering paid leaves – Programming employees work from home with a valid reason to pay them for the work assigned.
- Quitting jobs for minor causes – Everyone has a good or bad day to see through. In case, you work hard with your team and it goes good then you never want to lose them. So here are certain key captives to describe, “Why quitting jobs for minor cause”.
- Balancing work-life: Mostly, it becomes difficult on a married lady’s part to balance her work life. So, she would expect a hand of assistance from the organization. In case, the organizations lags behind to help then will lose a valuable employee.Issue in Promotion:
If in an organization a high qualify employee is not promote instead a low qualify employee gets promotion .
This leads to loss of essential sources who could have enriched the organization mission, vision and objectives.
- Scanty reward system: For employees working hard till hours together must be encouraged with rewards both within the company as well as outside. In institutions where these practices don’t happen employee lose confidence to work lest leave the job.